Sunday, January 6, 2013

#11 Conclusions

Last entry!



This is the last entry from 'Didàctica de l'Anglès'. I will start soon with the second part for 'Pràctiques 3' but I would like to give my opinion about doing this blog.
First of all, I would like to say I really liked it. It is an easy way to rethink about all the things we talk about in class, as well as you write and express your thoughts in English.

Sharing my opinions with my partners and also read theirs has been helpful to understand concepts from the subject. Some of my classmates gave me different ideas with their blogs. Like in real life each personal blog is different and unique, so people is.

So, I would like to thank all the people who read all my lines and enjoyed (I hope) the different topics of education I wrote about.

I am writing this last entry in my break from my job so I will share a picture of some of my collegues in the Christmas Dinner we made.
Thanks a bunch!


No comments: